Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Bout of Books 5.0 Read-a-Thon Update!

So you know how I was keeping my goals all relaxed? Yeah, that's pretty much a good thing, cause I've hardly had time to read AT ALL the past two days... It's pretty sad.

Both days I worked overtime and yesterday was my boyfriend's mother's birthday, and after that I just completely crashed. I've already read about an hour today and while I do need to run some errands today and we're having dinner with the boyfriend's brother and his girlfriend, and I have to prepare a presentation and study for a course I'm taking in about three weeks time, I'm sure I'll have SOME time to read!

Yeah, that doesn't sound very hopeful to me either...

Anyway, my progress so far:

Monday:
Time read: about 45 minutes
Books finished: 0
Evaluation: doing ALL THE THINGS at work and also needing some boyfriend time left me without much reading time...

Tuesday:
Time read: about 30 minutes
Books finished: 0
Evaluation: doing ALL THE THINGS at work again, between getting home at 8PM and having to go to a birthday party at 9PM I didn't have much time to breathe, let alone read..

3 comments:

  1. Hey, every little bit counts! I think that's what one of the awesome things about this readathon is - it reminds us to try to fit in some reading every day, even if it's just a little. Good luck with the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs*
    Aww, RL does tend to get in the way of reading time, but some stuff in RL is also important! Still, you are making progress :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are insanely busy!! I hope you can find some reading time this week. :)

    ReplyDelete