Thursday, August 16, 2012

Bout of Books 5.0 Read-a-Thon Update (2)

So yesterday was my day off and I did a little better :)
I still went shopping with the boyfriend and had to study for a bit, and we had dinner at with the boyfriend's brother and his girlfriend, but all in all it wasn't a totally unproductive day reading-wise.

Monday:
Time read: about 45 minutes
Books finished: 0
Evaluation: doing ALL THE THINGS at work and also needing some boyfriend time left me without much reading time...

Tuesday:
Time read: about 30 minutes
Books finished: 0
Evaluation: doing ALL THE THINGS at work again, between getting home at 8PM and having to go to a birthday party at 9PM I didn't have much time to breathe, let alone read..

Wednesday:
Time read: 3-4 hours
Books finished: 1 (HOORAY)
Evaluation: doing some of the things at home, but managed to read as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment