Saturday, April 9, 2011

Dewey's 24 hour Read-a-thon!

It's almost here! I'm going to be participating in this aweseome read-a-thon for as long as I can stay awake. I may need to sleep at some point, starting a 50 hour/week internship tends to do this to you ;)

Anyway, I have 2 hours left to gather snacks, make a list of the books I want to read and generally get all the stuff I need to do today out of the way and I'll be ready to go!

The fridge is fully loaded with coke cans and my mom has banana split icecream in the freezer, so I'm good for at least the afternoon ;) I've calculated my starting time to be 2 PM.

A tentative list of books I'll be reading:
- Invincible Summer by Hannah Moskovitz, which I've already started
- The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
- The Betrayal of Maggie Blaire by Elizabeth Laird
- Jane Austen by Catherine Reef

This may even be a bit ambitious, but I'm gonna give it my best shot.

I'm really excited for it to start and all the fun with the mini-challenges and such.

Anyone else joining in?

No comments:

Post a Comment